Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is set to conduct the Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2018. The online registration process for UPTET 2018 Exam will begin on September 17 and end on October 3.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET 2018) exam comprises of multiple choice type of questions (MCQs). There are two exams for UPTET which are UPTET Paper-I and UPTET Paper-II in two shifts:
• Paper I (Primary Level) : One who aims to be a teacher for I to Vth Class.
• Paper II (Upper Primary Level) : One who aims to be a teacher for VI to VIII Class.
The question paper is divided into four sections:
• Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy.
• 1st Language
• 2nd Language
• Environmental Studies
Each section has 30 questions, and there isn’t any time limit for completing each section, but keep in mind all questions are to be completed within 150 minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for UPTET 2018
The candidates should read the UPTET Eligibility Criteria very carefully before applying to fill the UP TET 2018 Application Form in a correct manner otherwise their Application Form may be rejected. The eligibility criteria for UP TET 2018 is as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for Primary Level Teachers (Class I to V)
• The applicant should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized Board/University.
• The applicant should have completed either B.Ed. or BTC.
• The applicants who are in final year of B.Ed. or BTC can also apply for UP TET 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for Upper Primary Level Teachers (Class VI to VIII)
• The applicant should have completed either Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with 50% of marks.
• The applicant should have completed either B.Ed./B.Ed. Special or BTC.
• The applicants who are in final year of B.Ed./B.Ed. Special or BTC can also apply for UP TET 2018.
Reservation will be applicable as per the norms of Central Government. Seats will be reserved for SC, ST and OBC category as also PwD candidates in all the participating institutions.
Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- (only Paper I or II) for General/ OBC Candidates, Rs.200/- (only Paper I and II) for SC/ ST candidates. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates
Selection Procedure/ Score Card :
The Selection will be Based on Written Exam. Those Candidates Who Qualify the UPTET Exam, Board will Provide Score Card/ Rank Card and Mention Their Marks (Obtained by Candidates) in Score Card. Score Card will be Valid Till NEXT UPTET EXAM
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 17th September 2018 to 03rd October 2018
Online application start date: September 17, 2018
Last date to apply: October 3, 2018
Last date to submit application fee: October 4, 2018
Last date to print application form: October 5, 2018
UPTET admit card download date: October 17, 2018
UPTET exam date: October 28, 2018
UP answer key date: October 29, 2018
UPTET result date: November 20, 2018
For more information visit: https://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/btc_2018/main.aspxAdvertisement