Air India Charters Ltd. Wishes to engage AIRLINE ATTENDANTS, as per requirements and to maintain a waitlist, on a fixed term contract, for a period of three years, for its low cost Airline AIR INDIA EXPRESS, to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft, in Kozhikode/Mangalore/Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram. In case of company requirements, these employees may also be required to undertake ground duties at different stations, at the Airport/Office.
No. of Posts :231 [ for immediate requirement and additional requirements for fleet expansion. The category wise requirements is given below:
- Applications are invited from UNMARRIED Indian nationals, who meet the following requirements:-
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Graduate from a recognized University OR 10+2 with Diploma in Hotel Management / Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institution. Preference will be given to candidate with previous experience as Cabin Crew or 1 to 2 year experience in manning reception / front desk at hotels/ hospitality industry.
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- Age Limit :
- Should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 24 years as on January 01, 2015.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen will be granted relaxation in age as perGovt. rules.
- A relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years will be granted to persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division to Jammu & Kashmir State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Language Proficiency : Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam.
How to Apply:
- Applicants, who are meeting with the eligibility criteriamentioned in this advertisement, are required tosubmit the application in the prescribed format
- Duly completed Application Form, filled in English, in thespecified format, and
- Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means ofanA/c Payee Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Charters Ltd.”,payable at Mumbai, which is not refundable. Please mention yourFull Name on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
( No fees to be paid by applicants belonging to SC/STCommunities / Ex-Servicemen)
Application, superscribing on the envelope the “POST APPLIED FOR” in capital letters, should reach on or before February 7th , 2015 at the following address:
The Chief of HR
Air India Charters Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
Last Date: February 7th , 2015
For more information visit: www.airindiaexpress.in