OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist.–Dibrugarh, Assam. As a Special Recruitment Drive for SC, ST and OBC (NCL) category candidates, Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts:
- Manager (F&A) / Manager (Internal Audit) : 01 post (OBC)
- Sr. Accounts Officer / Sr. Internal Audit Officer : 04 posts (SC-2, ST-1, OBC-1)
- Accounts Officer / Internal Audit Officer : 06 posts (SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3)
- Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology) : 01 post (OBC)
- Senior Geophysicist : 01 post (OBC)
- Senior Materials Officer : 02 posts (OBC)
- Security Officer : 02 posts (OBC)
- Executive Trainee (Electrical Engineering) : 03 posts (SC-1, OBC-2)
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) : 02 posts (OBC-2)
- Executive Trainee (Geology) : 01 post (SC-1)
- Executive Trainee (IT) : 02 posts (SC-1, ST-1)
- Executive Trainee (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) : 01 post (SC-1)
- Executive Trainee (HR) : 02 posts (OBC-2) .
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the Application Form given on website and fill up the form in Capital Letters.