Eligibility: All individuals who possess minimum educational qualifications etc. as delineated in the service rules relating to the teachers of all the three levels (available on the website of the School Education Department, Haryana (www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in) and also in these guidelines are eligible for the test (HTET) which will be conducted for the following three levels :-
- who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification.
- who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification.
- who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification.
|Fees structure for HTET-2022|
|Category||For One Level only||For Two Levels||For Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
How to Apply: Application form → upload images → fee payment →confirmation page
- Please read the INFORMATION BULLETIN of HTET-2022 carefully before start filling the online application form.
- Candidates can apply for HTET -2022 ‘ON-LINE’ through HTET website- http://haryanatet.in w. e. f. 17.09.2022 (12:00 pm) to 27.09.2022 (11:59pm)
- For latest updates, please visit HTET official website http://haryanatet.in regularly.