Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of the Teaching staff to the posts of Principals, Vice-Principals, Post Graduate Teachers(PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers(TGTs), Librarian, Primary Teacher (PRT) and Primary Teacher (Music). The written test will be conducted through Offline mode.
Job Details as follows:
• Principal: 76 Posts
• Vice Principal: 220 Posts
• P.G.T: 592 Posts
• T.G.T: 1900 Posts
• Library Head: 50 Posts
• Primary Teacher: 5300 Posts
• Primary Teacher (Music): 201 Posts
Principal: Master Degree from recognized university with atleast 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
Vice Principal: Masters Degree from a recognized university with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
P.G.T: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
1. PGT (English): English.
2. PGT (Hindi): Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
3. PGT (Physics): Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics.
4. PGT (Chemistry): Chemistry/Bio Chemistry.
5. PGT (Economics): Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics.
6. PGT (Commerce): Master’s degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible.
7. PGT (Maths): Mathematics/Applied Mathematics.
8. PGT (Biology): Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/ MicroBiology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Biology/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
9. PGT (History): History.
10. PGT (Geography): Geography
T.G.T: Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at le
ast 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
1. TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
2. TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
3. TGT(S.St ): Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
4. TGT (Science): Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
5. TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
6. TGT (Maths): Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
Library Head: Bachelor degree in Library Science OR Graduate with one year diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution.
Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium.
Primary Teacher (Music): Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English\Hindi medium
Principal: 35 to 50 years of age
Vice Principal: 35 to 45 years of age
P.G.T: 40 Years
T.G.T: 35 years
Library Head: 35 years
Primary Teacher: 30 YEARS
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online through Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website at www.kvsangathan.nic.in. No other means I mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. All the eligible candidates are informed by e-mail or through SMS regarding downloading of Admit Card from designated web portal.
Examination Fee: The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application, the post wise examination fee payable is as under:
Principal – Rs.1500/-
2. Vice-Principal – Rs.1500/-
5. Librarian – Rs.1000/-
5. Primary Teacher – Rs.1000/-
6. Primary Teacher (Music) – Rs.1000/-
(Fee exemption will be provided to the candidates belonging to SCISTIPH and ExServicemen categories as per Govt. of India Rules).
Commencement of online registration :24.08.2018 on KVS website www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Last date for online registration :13.09.2018 (upto 2359 Hours)
For more information visit: www.kvsangathan.nic.inAdvertisement