The Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP)is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited”(SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, a wholly owned company of Government of India, incorporated on13.01.2006 under the companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Bank Notes & Security Inks etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi, invites applications from Indian nationals for filling-up the vacancies for the following posts :
SUPERVISOR (PRINTING AND PLATE MAKING)-14 Posts
ESSENTIAL: 1stclass Diploma in Printing Technology from AICTE approved Institute.
DESIRABLE: B.Tech./B.E. in Printing Technology.
SUPERVISOR (AIR CONDITIONING)- 02 Posts
ESSENTIAL: 1stclass Diploma in Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineering from AICTE approved Institute.
DESIRABLE: B.Tech./B.E. in Air-Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineering.
SUPERVISOR (INK FACTORY)-04 Posts
ESSENTIAL: (i) 1stclass Diploma in dyestuff technology/ paint technology/ surface coating technology/ printing ink technology/ printing technology from AICTE approved Institute.
DESIRABLE: (1) B.Tech. in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (INK FACTORY)-30 Posts
ESSENTIAL: Full time ITI certificate in dyestuff technology/ paint technology/ surface coating technology/ printing ink technology/ printing technology.
DESIRABLE: Diploma in dyestuff technology/ paint technology/ surface coating technology/ printing ink technology/ printing technology from AICTE approved Institute.
JUNIOR TECHNICIAN (PRINTING & PLATE MAKING)-08 Posts
ESSENTIAL: Full time ITI certificate in Printing & Plate making Trade viz.Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Plate making, Electroplating, Hand Composing.
DESIRABLE: Diploma in printing technology from AICTE approved Institute.
- Candidates possessing 1stclass BE/B.Tech.in respective streams instead of diploma in respective stream can also apply against post code 1to3.
- 1stclass means 1stclass awarded by the University/Institute irrespective of the percentage of marks.
EXAMINATION FEES: RS.400/-(plus applicable GST)for all applicants and each posts.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees.
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay application fees.
- The applicants (wherever applicable) have to pay the application fees of Rs.400/-online as per the method explained in para 6 Transaction charges (if any) levied by the bank for the payment of above application fees is to be borne by the applicants. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted and the applicant will be considered not eligible. Applicants paying lesser fees will also be not eligible. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply: Applicants are advised to apply online only through the Company’s website at http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com under the page “Career“. Applicants may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Opening of website link for Online registration and Payment of fees in online mode From 03.07.2019 to 02.08.2019
Closing date for receipt of application 02.08.2019 (upto 23:59 hrs)
Tentative date of Online examination at selected centres August / September ‘2019
For more information visit: https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com/Interface/JobOpenings.aspx?menue=5Advertisement